Job Title: SEO and PPC Executive
We have an opportunity for a passionate and knowledgeable SEO and PPC Executive to join our evolving digital marketing agency. As we are a small team you will be working closely with the director and will play a key role in the future success of the business.
We are looking for a proactive and analytical SEO and PPC Executive who has sound copywriting skills and has at least two years’ experience of digital marketing. The individual would need to have the ability to manage SEO and PPC campaigns end-to-end, from researching and strategy, through to implementation, tracking and reporting.
You’ll be working with a small team to develop SEO and PPC campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and revenue for a wide range of clients across many different industries.
Within this role you would be expected to contribute ideas to new and ongoing projects within the business.
Salary – 20-24k DOE
Hours – 37.5hrs (Working– Monday-Friday 08:30-16:30)
- Experience working on SEO and PPC within an agency environment.
- Assist with creating, analysing and optimising SEO strategies and campaigns
- Support in conducting effective keyword research and creating campaigns based on that research.
- Ability to write SEO-driven, compelling and engaging landing page and blog posts based on keyword research.
- Assist in conducting various client audits in order to highlight opportunities, technical errors and user-experience issues.
- Working knowledge of key SEO tools, such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog and Sitebulb.
- Experience in analysing and optimising Google and Bing Ads, including search, display, shopping and remarketing.
- Some working knowledge of using social media advertising platforms on Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Some experience in monitoring and reporting on key campaign KPIs, metrics and results, using tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Experience and ability to set up and maintain transparent, professional and friendly client relationships and communications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and on your own initiative including scheduling and prioritising your own workload.
- Sound spelling and grammar.
- Desire to share knowledge, experience and resources to the wider team.
This position is currently office based (Norwich) in a Covid Secure environment but may require home working in-line with government guidelines due to Coronavirus. The position will be initially on a 3-month probation period and is full time.
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com